We are proud to offer the convenience of an in-house laboratory to our clients and their pets!
Montrose Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel has an in-house, state-of-the-art laboratory enabling us to perform screening tests within a very short period of time. The faster we are able to diagnose your pet’s health issue, the faster we can treat it!
Our in-house veterinary laboratory features diagnostic testing for the following:
- Blood work: CBC, HCT/TP, BUN, glucose, and electrolytes
- Microscope exams
- Cytology of skin & ear samples
- Distemper & Parvo titer testing in lieu of annual vaccinations for dogs
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Occult heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing
- Parvo tests
- Feline heartworm antigen and FELV/FIV testing
- Pregnancy tests
If your pet requires any additional testing, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratory services that are capable of accurately performing any specialized tests.
Veterinary Care in Marietta GA