We are proud to offer the convenience of an in-house laboratory to our clients and their pets!
Montrose Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel has an in-house, state-of-the-art laboratory enabling us to perform screening tests within a very short period of time. The faster we are able to diagnose your pet’s health issue, the faster we can treat it!
Our in-house veterinary laboratory features diagnostic testing for the following:
- Blood work: CBC, HCT/TP, BUN, glucose, and electrolytes
- Microscope exams
- Cytology of skin & ear samples
- Distemper & Parvo titer testing in lieu of annual vaccinations for dogs
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Occult heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing
- Parvo tests
- Feline heartworm antigen and FELV/FIV testing
- Pregnancy tests
If your pet requires any additional testing, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratory services that are capable of accurately performing any specialized tests.